VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE!
Please register with one of the locations below:
There are a few sites that are giving the vaccine based on TEXAS DEPT of STATE HEALTH SERVICES Criteria.
Please call for appointment:
Franklin County Rural Health Clinic 903-537-8222
UT Mobile Health Van
Walgreens Pharmacy in Mt Pleasant TX
UT Health TYLER
If you or someone you know is feeling overwhelmed by the COVID-19 Pandemic, help is available. Speak with a mental health professional for help dealing with anxiety, depression, stress, grief or worry 24/7. Call the toll-free COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line at 833-986-1919.
Si usted o alguien que conoce se siente abrumado por la pandemia COVID-19, pueden recibir ayuda. Comuníquese con un profesional de la salud mental para pedir ayuda con la ansiedad, la depresión, el estrés, la pena o la preocupación las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana. Llame gratis a la línea de apoyo de salud mental por el COVID-19 al 833-986-1919.
- Several action suggestions include Social Distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet from other individuals you come in contact with as well as avoiding large gatherings.
- Morris County Judge Doug Reeder said in statement that as of today (March 18) there are no cases of Covid-19, either presumptive or positive, in Morris County.
- You are urged to check with your personal physician if you are not feeling well. Your physician can direct you with regard to testing if they feel it is necessary.
For more information and daily coverage or to subscribe visit our site or call 903-645-3948
Patients are screened in their emergency rooms or clinics for signs and symptoms associated with COVID-19 (coronavirus). If clinical staff has ruled out influenza and strep throat, the current protocol from local county health districts is for the UT-Health team to contact them for a determination of further COVID-19 testing. If the local health district advises further testing, samples are sent to a lab for testing. There are public and private labs currently conducting COVID analysis. This includes the Public Health Lab of East Texas (PHLET).
"Today, we began a screening process at each entry point. If you visit any TRMC location, you will be asked a series of screening questions and have a temperature check before entering.
Our visitation hours will now be from 7am to 7pm only and the lobby and main entrances will be locked outside of these visitation hours. The Emergency Room will continue to serve you 24 hours a day.
We will have limited visitation to the Patient Tower. To see a full list of visitation restrictions and procedures, please visit our website https://www.titusregional.com/covid19/ before you visit a patient in the upcoming days."
And the US government is moving to provide services, including:
- Financial Relief
- Paid sick leave
- Food assistance
- Unemployment benefits
- Student loans
The Centers for Disease Control issues valuable information on COVID-19 and how to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
How to take care of your mental health during times of isolation.
Mental Health America Warm Line:
If you're experiencing mental or emotional difficulties, you can call the Mental Health America Warm Line for Texas and speak to someone about your situation 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday: (817) 546-7826
At the moment, there are two components to qualify for an SBA loan.
First, counties in Texas must meet an economic impact threshold for businesses within those counties to become eligible for loans. Once a county is certified by SBA, then businesses within that county can become eligible for the loans. I've outlined the two steps Texas businesses in need should take below.
1. Register with the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM): The SBA has designated COVID-19 as a qualifying event for Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) for businesses and private non-profits in affected communities. Before a business can become eligible to receive funds, the county in which it resides must first meet an economic impact threshold. The Governor's Office and TDEM are currently working with SBA to qualify counties for this declaration, and we expect it will happen soon. To help that process, Texans should register with TDEM here.
2. Apply for an SBA loan: Once Texas counties are certified by the SBA (stemming from step #1 above), qualified businesses that have applied will be eligible to start receiving funds. You can apply for an SBA loan here. SBA's factsheet on SBA Disaster Loan Assistance is below, and a step-by-step process for business owners in both English and Spanish is attached. For additional information, I encourage you to visit the SBA website.
Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses, Private Nonprofits, Home Owners, and Renters
Apply for A Disaster Loan
You can apply online for all types of SBA disaster assistance loans. The online application is the fastest method to receive a decision about your loan eligibility. You have the option of submitting a paper application by mail. For either application, you must submit the completed loan application and a signed and dated IRS Form 4506-T giving permission for the IRS to provide SBA your tax return information.
You may also apply in person at any Disaster Recovery Center and receive personal, one-on-one help from an SBA representative. For information or to find a location near you, please contact our Customer Service Center. Call 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Three-Step Process: Disaster Loans
After a Presidential disaster declaration, you must first register with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). To obtain a registration number, call FEMA at 1-800-621-3362 (TTY: 1-800-462-7585) or visit DisasterAssistance.gov.
The following information is required to complete the SBA online application:
· Contact information for all applicants
· Social security numbers for all applicants
· FEMA registration number
· Deed or lease information
· Insurance information
· Financial information (e.g. income, account balances and monthly expenses)
· Employer Identification Number (EIN) for business applicants